1. Choose one superpower: super strength, super speed, or invisibility. Explain your choice.
Strength, physical, mental, emotional, is always best when you've earned it. Super speed would be very nice because maybe for once I'd be caught up w/my housecleaning. I would choose invisibility. For one, it would have been my choice amongst the Deathly Hallows, and two, I'd use it to eavesdrop on the current batch of Death Eaters in Washington.
2. What's the weirdest music in your collection?
Alphabetically, the Gregorian Chant is next to Hannah Montana. (If I actually alphabetized. Which I don't)
3. Name a place where you never have lived, but have always thought would be a good place to settle down. Manhattan for retirement.
4. Have you ever seen, or been in the presence of, a ghost? No. Not even with the occasional Ouija sessions and that slumber party classic 'stiff as a board, light as a feather'.
5. What should be a crime that currently isn't? What's currently a crime that shouldn't be?
I think that lying under oath to Congress should be a crime punishable by a 'Contempt of Congress' citation and the guilty party should be taken to the basement of the
All current draconian marijuana laws need to be dropped. Marijuana should be treated like liquor. Hemp should be treated like an agricultural commodity. I'm not a pot smoker, but that's just a personal preference, like how I don't drink Jack Daniels. Those dope laws are out of hand!