Saturday, July 28, 2007

Is the war over?

I accidently got myself into a blogger war with Splotchy of the fabulous I, Splotchy. This is a mistake I will never make again. I used the word 'taint' in a title last week and then casually wondered to Splotchy when he would be using the 'taint' word again.

That meant war.

Taint is kind of a naughty word which describes the area of your body known as the perineum. It's called that because it t'aint your ____________ or your_____________. (Please fill in your own wholly inappropriate description of your genitals and your anus).

I was feeling like Napolean in Russia during this war when suddenly, Splotchy surrendered.

Little did he know I was just about to hoist the white flag myself.

So, Splotchy, you were a very intimidating combatant. I will never go to the mattresses with you again.

Enjoy Sister Rosetta Tharpe, on me. (Double click through to YouTube. Well worth it.)

3 comments:

Splotchy said...

Wow, never heard this before!

It's wonderful!

Yoga Korunta said...

perineum: 1. The structures occupying and comprising the pelvic floor. 2. The external region between the vulva and anus in a female or between the scrotum and anus in a male. It is made up of skin, muscle, and fasciae. The muscles of the perineum are the anterior portion of the intact levator ani muscle, the transverse perineal muscle, and the sphincter muscles of the vagina.

Consulting Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary ain't hard. No t'aint!

Splotchy said...

Oh, your presence is requested in another volley with me, but this time it's more of the garden-variety tag kind.

Feel free to answer or not at your leisure -- no offense will be taken, as I know I would get my ass kicked if an altercation broke out.

Cheers!