Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Paul!

Fortunately, when you sign up to adopt an actor, Splotchy himself helps out as your case-worker, advising you on whether you should send your actor to join Amy Winehouse in rehab, or giving gentle reminders on special days in the life of the actor.

And thus, was I informed that it is Paul Reubens 55th birthday. I also learned through IMDb that Mr. Reubens is currently in production on the film version of "Pee Wee's Playhouse". whoot! whoot!

I guess it is important to talk to the kids once in a while.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang! I don't know who's cuter, Pee Wee or DCap!

dguzman said...

Gees, 55??? Wow. How are you handling those difficult fifties? My Hugo's still a few years away, thank goodness; I mean, will I have to buy him a car? Should we have "that talk"???

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Today's secret word is "birthday."

Fran said...

Dcap wins all the way around althought I luvs me some Pee Wee.

Notice my careful avoidance of the word describing the anniversary of one's entry to the world!!

Oh Dr. Monkey!