Sunday, November 18, 2007

Because I do what Splotchy says to do.



Here I am linking to I,Splotchy. Just because he said to. Now, you go and link to me linking to Splotchy and someday there will be numerous non-Ugandan riches in it for all of us. Except latecomers who will henceforth be called 'suckers'.

Also, while doing what Splotchy says to do, I'd like you to know that I recently removed the word verification from my comments section. Hellz, if non-humans want to drive up traffic at Maison de Wundrun go right ahead little spiderbots or whatever you are called. That might actually earn me some money someday, too.

I think word verification comes with spyware, wherein someone in the sublevels of a really shitty office building (Joe v. the Volcano kinda) gets to watch increasing levels of frustration as you type 8 new nonsense words just so your incredibly pithy comment will not be relegated to the forgotten tendrils of electronic whispry. (WTF does that mean? I don't know, I just typed it, and no-I'm not drunk).

Housekeeping meeting is now closed.

4 comments:

Splotchy said...

I can see you have a bright future with many accolades, gold coins and rocket jet-packs.

Kudos to you!

Fran said...

I want in on this Splotchy(ponzi schmonzi) scheme!

dguzman said...

I love your analysis of the word verification thing! dkeekfi for you!

Dr. Zaius said...

Yay! I totally agree with you on this! I am tired of deciphering Blogger's bizarre words.