Tuesday, April 8, 2008

If I Were a Stain













If I were a stain, I think I'd be a mustard stain.

To get rid of me, first you'd scrape me with a dull knife. (You may substitute "loofah" for knife here.*)









Then you'd sponge me with cool water.





Then you'd gently rub me with a mild detergent. (Pick one that smells expensive)













Rinse me with cool water.

























Then give me a ShoutTM out.

















Then a nice wash and air dry.


Thank you.

If you were a stain, what would you be?

*You weren't going for the falafel joke were you? WERE YOU?.

7 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I'd be a grape juice stain. Hardly anything takes out grape juice.

Dr. Zaius said...

Dr. Monkerstein is using your blog to complain about the fact that no one takes him out on dates.

I would of course be a stain from a slice of choclate cake. (two of them, in fact!)

dguzman said...

I'm going with grass stain. Right on the knee, with a little speckle of blood from the scrape on the knee.

Anonymous said...

A stain on humanity. I've told that many times.

Regards,

Tengrain

Dean Wormer said...

Would a blood stain be too morbid? You could never get rid of me. (I'm talking to you Lady Macbeth.)

Mauigirl said...

Red wine for me!

M.Yu said...

I don't care what kind of stain I am, I just want you to try to get me out like that...