Friday, August 10, 2007

This is one of my favorite things.

When the Omnipotent Poobah posts his "Randomness" entries there are always great treats (and hideous gross-outs) behind his blind links. This is one he posted earlier this summer. It makes me happy. And guess what? It is Distributorcap's birthday. Here is your cake D-cap. (However, I'm not sure what Distributorcap will think of it - he has a love/hate thing going on with singing nun-nannies. )

But who can turn down cake? Zaius-take two slices, please.

4 comments:

Distributorcap said...

you are TOO much.........
how did you know i wanted a cake the size of a skoda

that is the best present i have had since, well since i got a pair of underwear the size of brazil

hehehehehehehehe

mwah
thanks

Anonymous said...

Jess,
Thanks for the link and Happy B-Day to DCap.

Suzy said...

Awesome cake. I want a chocolate and buttercream re-creation of my old cherry red 1967 VW bug on my birthday. 10 days away.

Dr. Zaius said...

Mmm! The right rear tire is delicious! I'm going back for thirds...