Friday, September 21, 2007

This is too funny not to share.

If you've ever wanted to post at Townhall (why would you I don't know) you'll find that you need to register. And then you get lots and lots of paranoid schizophrenic e-mail messages and daily updates. The daily updates are like Huffpo but with lots and lots of misogyny, bigotry and good old-fashioned hate. They also send their loyal readers hokey get rich scams. So much for sharing the love. We know frightwingers would eat their own pondering only the choice of bar-b-Q sauce.

So today I got this e-mailed to me:






So I voted in the poll. I voted to support illegal alien amnesty. The results from the big group of mouth breathing next door neighbor neocons and hate mongerers?

Tada!:

Nice of them to provide links to such great organizations, too! Maybe I'll stop by and chuck some money the ACLU's way. (I am a card carrying member, but you guessed that!)

4 comments:

Splotchy said...

I know that red means stop and green means go, but I'd much rather click on a green button than a red one.

I think it was awful sportsmanlike to give you helpful links.

Fran said...

ROFLMAO! That is too feckin' funny.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Too good. Thanks for telling us about it.

Matthew Hubbard said...

Wow! Going against their view of things on a completely loaded question.

It makes you wonder just how much traffic on right wing websites is actual right wingers and how much is left wingers with strong stomachs who want to watch the zoo animals.

Also, the spam shit makes perfect sense. Notice how many right wing websites will give away "free" copies of Ann Coulter's or Bill O'Reilly's latest spew if you join? I haven't seen anything like that on any left wing sites, though I admit I only visit a few.