Following are quotes from the comments at the rightwing website Little Green Footballs and from the comments at the leftwing Hillary Clinton supporting Taylor Marsh.
You, dear reader, get to try to see if you can guess from which site each quote originated.
1. When Obama said in one of his speeches that HE would heal America's broken soul, is when I really had enough of his BS. That is not the presidents job! That's a faith healers job. Protecting the Constitution is the presidents job. I don't want Obama mesing with my American soul!
2. The ObamaMessiah is headed off to a synagogue in Florida -- to woo the wary...
3. BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA: YOU ARE GETTING ON OUR NERVES. WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING THE REGAL 1ST PERSON PLURAL ROLL OFF YOUR ARROGANT TONGUE. WE DON'T LIKE IT
4. The O'ccult Master will not allow defection in the msm.
The O'ccult Master will send out memo's and re-statements.
Thus say the O'ccult Master of the humming loons of America.
Humm the O'ccult tune or be declared off key.
5. Obama is a nasty piece of work.
6. How terribly sad that so many people have thrown their principles out the window to support a slacker like him
7. .....Thats when POTUS Obama starts Sharia Conversion Jan 21st
8. I recall reading a spin-off link about how the MSM was finally taking the ObamaMessiah to task -- that was months ago...and I think the critical, analytical articles are few and far between (they are flukes) -- the critical pieces drowned out in a vast sea of non-stop praise and worshipful awe
9. If the Dem. Convention becomes a bloodbath, thats best of all!
10. THE FACTS ARE CLEAR, WE WHITE VOTERS WILL NEVER VOTE FOR DUMBO EARS!
11. Better four more years of Republican misrule than the unAmerican BO and his passel of thugs dirtying up our country.
Prizes will be awarded. Do your best!
UPDATE: The answers that are Little Green Footballs are in green, natch. The answers from Taylor Marsh are in red, because that's the way that website's readers hope to turn the country. Goodluck with that formerly progressive people who valued a woman's right to choose and who thought torture was bad. Your new candidate, McCain, is really going to take some getting used to for you.