Monday, February 25, 2008

For Dr. Zaius - Who Eagerly Awaits Global Warming

Dr. Zaius is feeling a little under the weather. He comes from 1,971 years hence - post global warming apocalypse doncha know. All this snow and cold is just hard on an orangutan's system. Recently I had my own little rough patch and Dr. Z cheered me up by reminding me that no matter how bad you've got it, others are doing much better!

So, knowing that the last thing you need when you are suffering is to listen to others bitch I post the following:



If that was too uplifting, here are the children to help you:



Disclaimer: These videos represent the opinions of the artists presented herein. They do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the management at I Was Just Wondering. Particularly the bit about Santa.

You can send get well greetings to Dr. Zaius here.

Have a nice day!

4 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Note to self: Never whine around Jess Wundrun.

Anonymous said...

I'm off to Zaius'! Thanks for the alert.

M.Yu said...

Living at that latitude gives you attitude!

They would incarcerate people here in Texas for singing like that...

Dr. Zaius said...

Holy crap! Those are hilarious! Thanks, Jess. :o)